Creating an MS Office login account and then logging in with the same credentials in an important part when a new user wishes to start using his newly purchased Office subscription. Once you create an account, you need to navigate to the My Account Microsoft section and download your product from there. After which the process is not as hard as you might be thinking.
Because this account creation and login process are quite necessary therefore we should learn this step-by-step procedure without making any delay. First, we will learn the signup process for login Office.com/setup 365 and then we shall learn the main login process.
Step-by-step process to create Office 365 account
For using any version of Office, you are required to have a Microsoft account. Therefore, you should follow the steps given below to create a Microsoft account. After this, you can do the successful MS Office login.
- Begin by opening a web browser and then navigate to office.com/sign-in.
- Here, you need to select the ‘Sign In’ option.
- After this, tap on the ‘No account? Create one!’ option present under the space given for email address, phone number, or Skype.
- When the sign-up page opens, enter a valid email address in the given space.
- You can also choose to enter your phone number instead.
- Now, tap on the ‘Next’ option to land to the next page.
- Here, you need to enter a new password that you wish to use with this account.
- Once you do this, click ‘Next’ again.
- After completing all the necessary steps, you need to complete the verification process.
- Upon completing the verification process, you are finally done with creating a new Office account.
You are all set for Office 365 login email and for this the steps are given in the section that follows.
Easy MS Office login steps for the first-time login
These easy steps are very helpful for those users who are going to login to their Office account for the very first time. But, you are suggested to follow these steps carefully in order to log in successfully and avoid human errors:
- In the search bar of a web browser, either type office.com/sign-in or type www.office.com/setup.
- After this, click on the red-colored ‘Sign in’ button.
- Here, you need to enter your username/ email address/ phone number or Skype credentials.
- Tap ‘Next’ to open the ‘password’ page.
- In the given field, enter the password you have set while signing up.
- In case, you are unable to complete the MS Office login process, then tap on the ‘Can’t access your account?’ option.
- This option is available at the first login Office 365 page.
In the end, all I would like to say is remember these login credentials for future reference. Even if you forget the password, you can always reset it and also check which email address you used with your account.