In this article, you will get to learn the quickest way to know how to get help with Windows 10 operating system the moment something went wrong on the desktop and you cannot deal with the situation. In every possible case, Windows fetches the available help, either by going online or by fetching the build-in instructions that are led via tutorials that are built into the Windows 10 operating system.
What are the steps to get help with Windows 10?
- First of all, tap on the F1 while you are accessing the desktop program.
- Now, tap on the “Start” menu and tap on the “Question mark” logo.
- Go to the “App Menu” and tap on the “Help” button to proceed.
- You can now get help from the menu.
Getting started with the operating system and help in windows 10
With the Windows 10 operating system getting start app you will be enabled to open the app and then tap on the “Start” menu and click on the “Get Started” option. The moment you see the App fills the screen. If you cannot see the icons then tap on the “Hamburger” menu icon on the upper-left corner. After this, tap on the icon in any of the app that expands the app that lets you see the labels of such mysterious icons.
How to get help via contacting support on Windows 10?
Windows 10 come up with the app designs and formats to make it convenient for the users so that with just a type you can get help from the specific problem. You can simply tap on the “Contact Support” option and then the apps will work much like the phone robots that males you to press different numbers till you get the proper department.
The app in Windows 10 operating system requires you to just log in with Microsoft account. the MS Office begins with MS accounts with Windows 8 and Windows 10. So if, you have any queries related to how to get help in windows 10 visit the “Contact Support” webpage.
How to update windows 10?
If you wish to update Windows 10 you need to follow the steps given below:
- Tap on the “Start” button from the bottom left corner.
- Go to the “Settings” tab to proceed.
- Choose the “Update and Security” icon.
- Select the “Windows Update” tab given on the sidebar.
- Now, you have to select the “Check for Updates” options.
- If any update is available, it will be automatically updated on Windows 10 OS.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has helped you to get help in windows 10. If you still have queries related to how to get help in windows 10 then we recommend you visit tumblr.com for related blogs or you can always visit Windows 10 help from your official website.