Windows 10, as we all know is one of the widely used operating systems in the world for it offers amazing tools and features. It is the latest version of the Windows operating system. Since Microsoft ended support for Windows 7 a few months back, many users shifted to Windows 10 because they had no other choice. Speaking about Windows 10, we can say that it might be a little complicated for those who are new to this.
The user-interface is completely different as compared to other operating systems. Sometimes, when you are not able to complete the Windows 10 download process or do windows update, then you might come across aa question that how to get help in Windows 10. Therefore, in this article, we are going to learn the ways for getting help regarding Windows 10 update.
Use the ‘Get Help’ app
There’s a built-in app in Windows 10 for people who are having issues with Windows 10 operating system. This app also connects you to human support whenever you need a solution to problems. To use this app:
- Click on the ‘Start’ option of your device.
- After this, type ‘get help’ in the search bar.
- On the resulting screen, click on the ‘get help’ shortcut.
- As soon as you click on this option, you will be connected to a virtual agent.
- In the window, type your query to get the desired result.
- If you are not satisfied with the help offered by the virtual agent, then you may type ‘talk to a human’.
- It will connect you to a support person from Microsoft.
Hopefully, this answers your question on how to get help in Windows 10. The virtual agent can also be asked about Windows 10 download.
Other ways to get help in Windows 10
For queries related to update Windows 10, or anything else, you may use the following methods:
- Press F1 key- this is considered the traditional method of getting help. When you are using Windows desktop and having trouble, at that time, if you press this key, Windows will find out help for you. It will open the Bing search engine and you can search your query for “how to get help in Windows 10. You can use this technique in whatever application you are using for seeking the related support.
- Opt for the built-in troubleshooter- there is a built-in troubleshooter in Windows 10 that can be helpful when you are having a query regarding it. To use the troubleshooting tool, you need to head to the ‘Settings’ section and click on the ‘Update & Security’ option. Now, select the ‘Troubleshoot’ option and follow some easy steps that appear on your screen.
Other than this, you can also use your web browser to find out an answer to your query. Additionally, the support website of Microsoft office.com/setup can also be helpful in this situation. Here, there are innumerable support articles for helping users during a tough situation.