www.office.com/setup | Ďownload, Install and Activate Σ Office Şetup
Office.com/setup Download with Product Key
Office setup downloaded via www.office.com/setup doesn’t need an introduction, because it has been used by people around the world from the past so many decades. There are various versions of Office available in the market from which a user can choose according to his needs and requirements. The various versions include MS Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016, and Office 365. All these versions of Office include applications like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, and more. These applications are proving to be helpful in various organizations as well as home users. Since the needs of the Office applications needs vary from user to user, a user is free to choose the Office suite which he needs the most. These suites include a different set of applications which ultimately saves users’ money. Hence, all-in-all we can say that Office setup has everything needed by today’s professionals.
Features of Office setupSome of the features of MS Office are given below which you will find in the latest versions of Office that you have to download via office.com/setup:
- The all-new co-authoring feature allows various users to work together on a project
- There are various functions in MS Excel which helps a user to analyze a data more deeply
- The Outlook users can now manage their emails more efficiently
- With PowerPoint, you can create impelling presentations
- Word allows a user to create a table of contents so that you can make your documents look more presentable and informational
- You can also make Power BI Pi chart with the help of Office setup on your device
- You are also provided with the feature to use a pen for inking
Prerequisites for having MS Office setup.One should keep in mind the requirements given below before he initiates the process to install Office setup on his device:
- Make your product key reachable as you need it to enter at the time of redeeming the software and at the time of
- You should log in to your account associated with Microsoft
- Remove all the unnecessary or junk files from the device on which you are going to install the new version of Office
- Your device should meet the minimum system requirements. Check it beforehand.
- Also, make sure that your device is getting a proper Internet connection
Minimum system requirements for deploying Office setup
- Hard Disk-
- Operating System-
Three-way procedure to setup MS Office setupThe setup process involves a three-way process which includes download from office.com/setup, install, and activation process. These are discussed in-depth in the following sections.
6 Steps to download MS office setup
- First of all, visit:- https://setup.office.com/?ms.officeurl=setup and log in to your Microsoft account.
- Now, clickthe “My Account” tab, followed by clicking on the “Download” option.
- You can locate this button under the subscribed software.
- When you click on this button the setup process will begin automatically.
- The downloaded file of Office setup is present in the “Downloads” folder so that you can locate it easily.
- Now, you have to complete the installation process given in the next section.
5 Steps to install MS Office setup
- Find the SETUP.exe file in the “Downloads” folder of your device.
- Double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- Follow the instructions given by the installer.
- Click on the “Install Office” option.
- The Office installation process will begin automatically and after this, you have to activate it.
4 Steps to activate MS Office setup
- Tap on the Office icon on your desktop.
- And enter the 25-digit product key when asked
- Click on the “Next” button and go to the next step.
- To complete the process, click on the “Activate Now” button.
Fix-MS Office setup icons are missing after installationAfter installing the licensed version of office.com/setup, the icons of Office files are not visible. The icons are visible as white and you are getting error messages while opening them. In this situation, do the following workaround:
- Open the Start menu of your device.
- Now, go to the “Settings” option and click on it and then go to the next step.
- Now, head to the “Apps” section followed by tapping on “Microsoft Office Desktop Apps”.
- After this, click on the option that reads as “Advanced”.
- In the next step, click on “Fix”.